Monday, May 4, 2020

Lola Montes from Edison Cannabis




Judging by the product shortages at the retail level, one would think freshness and product quality would not be a concern, however, I truly appreciate the lengths to which Edison Cannabis goes to ensure their product is in the best possible condition once it hits the consumer's hand. To that end, Edison not only is packaged with a freshness seal, but also with a 62% humidity pouch inside.

I experienced more of a head rush than a body rush using Lola Montes, then after a while waves of peaks and valleys through my body, followed by a two hour buzz, resulting in a 20 minute power nap.

Upon awakening, I noticed a great deal of short term memory loss that recovered quickly. Honestly, this was the deepest stone I have encountered in many years. Absolutely blissful!!

We'd love to hear from you. Why not share your personal experiences with readers.


Total THC
21.1%
Total CBD
0.07%
Strain
Indica (Hash Plant)
Producer
My price for 3.5 grams
$ 35.95 + tax
Would I purchase this again?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment