Saturday, April 11, 2020

Blueberry from Spinach Cannabis



My first sampling of Blueberry kicked me in the face, unusual for me as I typically experience that warm wave that flows from head to toe. This was more like a face plant onto concrete. Once the shock wore off, I settled in to a three hour buzz that flew by so fast that I felt as though I had been kidnapped and probed by aliens, for I cannot account for such an absence of time.

Subsequent bowls of Blueberry gave the warm body wave to which I was accustomed, followed by two to three hours of buzzing.

Easy opening canister (take note other producers) allows those with diminished motor skills or joint pain (no pun intended) a more positive experience in accessing their product.

A very mellow, calm THC experience that I am certain to try again.

We'd love to hear from you. Why not share your personal experiences with readers.


Total THC
20.9%
Total CBD
0%
Strain
Hybrid
Producer
My price for 3.5 grams
$ 33.95 + tax
Would I purchase this again?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment